White Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce
What do you need
- 500g White Asparagus (peeled and boiled whole in salt water)
- 150g cashews (soaked overnight)
- 50g Nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp raw organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to do it
- Process all the ingredients expect for the asparagus in a blender or food processor until creamy.
- Mix water until the desired consistency and warm on the stove top.
- Pour the Hollandaise sauce on top of the white asparagus and garnish with pepper, fresh, diced parsley or chives.