Bok Choy and Cashew Stampot
- 1 kg potatoes (peeled)
- 2 heads of bokchoy (chopped)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 100 g of cashews
- 2 tblsp minced Garlic
- 4 tblsp Tamari Sauce
- 1 tblsp 5 spices wutg Shecuan pepper seasoning
- 200 ml coconut milk
- Boil the potatoes until cooked.
- In a saute pan, cook the bokchoy, onions, and garlic with a little live oil. Add the spices and tamari sauce after the vegetables soften.
- Lightly toast the cashews in a small fry pan and stir into to the cooked and seasoned bokshoy.
- Mash the cooked potatoes with the coconut milk and bokchoy mix - salt to taste.