FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Colombian Black Tea Organic
A unique sweet & spicy black tea
This organic black tea is mild with a soft, sweet and spicy taste. It is grown on the edge of the rainforest in the Andes at an altitude of 1800-2000 meters.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage and shelf life
Store tea in a dry and sealable food storage container. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Tea when properly stored has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. We order in optimal bulk quantities and inspect each delivery for taste and color to ensure the freshest products for you
- Unfortunately, this tea variety was not possible to source locally
- Our impact
- We buy this product in bulk renewable packaging and sell to you in reusable or biodegradable packaging.
- This product is certified organic by SKAL Biocontrole in the Netherlands.
- Producer's impact
- We have ensured our supplier conducts business respectfully, have transparent chains, produce climate neutrally, use renewable packaging or show social commitment. All of their products are produced using animal-friendly farming methods. In addition to this, they favor farms and partners with high social and environmental standards. These partners need to prove that they support their growers and give back to their local communities. They therefore work a lot with Fair Trade and UTZ certified companies.