CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Blueberry Mint Tea Organic
A full bodied fruity tea for the whole day
Origin: Mixed locations
A beautiful fruity and flowery blend bringing together the sweetness of apples, grapes, and blueberries, with the freshness of mint, rosehip petals, and hibiscus.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Store tea in a dry and sealable food storage container. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Tea when properly stored has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
How to use
Use 2 teaspoons per tea cup with boiling water and steep for 5-6 minutes
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- It was not possible to source such a tea blend locally
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01).
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by SKAL as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.