15% Off Your First Purchase (WILDWELCOME), FREE shipping (SUMMERMADNESS) | Now delivering to all of the Netherlands
Start typing and hit Enter
Herbal Tea Blend Karteraki Organic
A legendary Cretan herbal blend
Producer: Felea Goods
Origin: Greece, Crete
Karteraki is a traditional mix of loose herbs from central Crete. The word “karteraki” means to "hope and wait" in Greek. This herbal tea is full of antioxidants and acts as a very good detoxing tea.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Herbal Tea Blend Karteraki Organic
The proportions of our Herbal Blend Karteraki are a well-kept secret but the herbs for the karteraki are dittany, marjoram, wild mint, and sage. Herbal Blend Karteraki is fragrant, delicious and has great healing properties for soar throat, coughing and headaches.
Storage and shelf life
Store organic karteraki blend in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Sunlight and heat can reduce the flavoring quality of the herbs. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Organic karteraki, when properly stored, has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
How to use
Use 2 tablespoons of the tea blend in 300ml of close to boiling water and let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
You can leave it as much as you want since it doesn’t get bitter. You can also leave it to come to room temperature and then add ice cubes to enjoy it as a cold beverage.
- Tasty & fresh
- The proportions of our Herbal Blend Karteraki are a well-kept secret but the herbs for the karteraki are dittany, marjoram, wild mint, and sage. Herbal Blend Karteraki is fragrant, delicious and has great healing properties for soar throat, coughing and headaches.
- Our herbal tea grows under the Greek sun in an ideal climate for its development, that is not available in the Netherlands.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by IRIS HELLAS (GR-BIO-06).
- Producer's impact
- Our producers are all small batch herb growers/ collectors in the region of Heraklion in Crete. They have been taking care of the land and the trees for generations and have a love and passion for herbs. They use organic farming techniques, which are much more sustainable than conventional.