Greek Salad with a twist
A twist on the traditional Greek Salad. Loaded up with flavors and aroma! The best side salad for any meal!
350 gr cherry tomatoes
1/3 red onion
1 bell pepper
8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons of dried oregano blossom
2 tablespoon Kalamata olives
150 g authentic feta cheese in cubes
- In a bowl, add 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of oregano blossom. Stir gently with a spoon just to combine.
- Chop the tomatoes in quarters and add to the bowl.
- Thinly slice the cucumber into half-moon shapes and thinly slice the onion. Add to the bowl.
- Cut the ball pepper into thin strips and add to the bowl.
- Add the olives, feta and 1 tablespoon oregano blossom.
- To finish, drizzle with 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and serve.