15% Off Your First Purchase (WILDWELCOME), FREE shipping (SUMMERMADNESS) | Now delivering to all of the Netherlands
Start typing and hit Enter
Hibiscus Leaves Organic
Origin: Burkino Faso
Native to West Africa the dried leaves of the rossele plant are producing a tart cranberry-like flavor infussion with an amazing deep red color. It's great warm or cold and is a common ingredient in many kombuchas and kefirs.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Hibiscus Leaves Organic
A refreshing and tart tea that’s great hot or iced. Hibiscus tea, which is loved amongst herbalists due to its suggested health benefits to cholesterol, blood pressure and "female troubles" and high in Vitamin C, is made directly from dried hibiscus flowers.
It is a fresh, fruity and tangy concoction that is often complemented by lemon, cinnamon, sugar, honey, rum, or whatever else sounds delicious enough to add balance and drinkability to this tart brew.
It is a very common ingredient of kombuchas and kefirs and is beloved around the world!
Storage and shelf life
Store tea in a dry and sealable food storage container. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Tea when properly stored has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
How to use
Use 2 teaspoons for each cup of tea in boiling water and steep for 4-5 minutes
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. We order in optimal bulk quantities and inspect each delivery for taste and color to ensure the freshest products for you
- Hibiscus best grows in warm climates. We are unable to source the leaves locally
- Our impact
- We buy this product in bulk renewable packaging and sell to you in reusable or biodegradable packaging.
- This product is certified organic by SKAL Biocontrole in the Netherlands.
- Producer's impact
- We have ensured our supplier conducts business respectfully, have transparent chains, produce climate neutrally, use renewable packaging or show social commitment. All of their products are produced using animal-friendly farming methods. In addition to this, they favor farms and partners with high social and environmental standards. These partners need to prove that they support their growers and give back to their local communities. They therefore work a lot with Fair Trade and UTZ certified companies.