CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Dutch White Tea Leaves Organic
A unique locally grown white tea
This tea is an experimental batch from an organic tea farm in North Brabant. The aroma is restrained, floral-herbaceous with a fruity accent. The liquor is transparent, with a golden shade. The bouquet of brewed tea is fresh, floral-herbaceous with hints of fresh fruits and berries. The aroma is tender, fruity-floral. The taste is refined and soft, sweetish, with а delicate berry sourness, spicy nuances and refreshing finish. It is a great choice to refresh the mind and relax the body.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Dutch White Tea Leaves Organic
White tea from North Brabant, harvested and processed following the chinese technology of white tea. Looking at the material it could be compared to a chinese "Shoumei" white tea. Summer harvest 2021
Storage and shelf life
Store tea in a dry and sealable food storage container. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Tea when properly stored has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
How to use
Steep the tea in a hot water (90-95°C) in a porcelain gaiwan or a teapot of porous clay. The proportion is 5 g per 100 ml. The time of the first steeping is about 20 seconds. After that do short steeps (5-10 seconds), increasing steeping time for each subsequent step, if necessary. You can steep the tea up to 6 times.
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- The tea is grown in North Barbant in the Netherlands
- Our impact
- We buy this product in bulk renewable packaging and sell to you in reusable or biodegradable packaging.
- This product is certified organic by SKAL Biocontrole in the Netherlands.
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by SKAL as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.