10% OFF IN ALL THE GIFT BOXES! / FREE NL Shipping > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Sea Salt Coarse
Our all-natural, clean-tasting coarse sea salt will give you the straightforward salty flavour that you have been missing. Originates from the Salinas Of Messolonghi, an unpolluted area environmentally protected by the Ramsar Treaty.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Sea Salt Coarse
All-natural, clean-tasting coarse sea salt will give you the straightforward salty flavor that you have been missing. Grind the purest, solar-evaporated sea salt to taste the true meaning of natural!
Originates from the Salinas Of Messolonghi, an unpolluted area environmentally protected by the Ramsar Treaty. The clean crystal grains of salt’s natural coarse sea salt can be grinded while cooking or can be used as a finishing salt in all your favorite dishes.
Grind the purity in every recipe!
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- The salt is collected and dried naturally under the Greek sun, which makes it of exceptional quality.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging
- The product is not certified organic
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by Ecocert as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.