Free pick up from the store in de Pijp Amsterdam | FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Paprika Sweet Powder Organic
A bright red coloured Spanish paprika powder with mild, sweet & fruity flavour and aroma has limitless applications and will bring colour and that unique peppery taste without any of the heat.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Paprika Sweet Powder Organic
Paprika is a universal seasoning and an indispensable item in your spice cabinet. It is made of a combination of dried peppers from the Capsicum Annum family usually including both sweet and hot peppers.
It is mild in flavour, almost sweet taste and a very subtle touch of heat. You can sprinkle on a finished dish, such as deviled eggs, and add color to grilled meat like in a rib spice rub.
Storage and shelf life
Store sweet paprika in a cool, dry, airtight container, away from the sunlight and heat.
Sweet paprika, when stored properly, will retain flavor and potency for up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
This product contains no known allergens.
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Paprika thrives under warm and dry weather conditions.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01).
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by SKAL as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.