Free pick up from the store in de Pijp Amsterdam | FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Italian Herbs Organic
Italy in a herb mix
This beautiful blend (paprika, tomato, basil, oregano, chives, lemon) will bring immediately a little bit of Italy to your kitchen! Perfect in sauces, soups, and roasted vegetables amongst others.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Italian Herbs Organic
Inspired by the flavors of Italy this italian herbs blend simply has it all! You better keep it close at hand – its amazing flavor profile is versatile & suitable for so many dishes.
Storage and shelf life
Store organic Italian Herbs in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Sunlight and heat can reduce the nutritional and flavoring quality of the herb. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Organic Italian Herbs, when properly stored, have a shelf life for up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
No known allergens.
How to use
Use the italian herbs in homemade pasta and pizza sauce. It makes a great accompaniment to roasted vegetables or use it to season meats and fish – a fantastic added burst of flavor to your beef red wine casserole. A delicious winter warmer is minestrone soup – with just a little Italian mixed herbs added in your taste buds will be amazed!
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- The herbs in the mix grow under the French sun in an ideal climate for its development, making it a superb product with taste and aroma much better than that available in the Netherlands.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging
- The product is certified organic by Ecocert in France (FR-BIO-01).
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by Ecocert as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.