DELIVERING TO ALL NETHERLANDS
Start typing and hit Enter
Five Spices with Sechuan Peper Organic
Origin: Vietnam / Indonesia
Our organic five spices powder (star anise, cassia cinnamon, fennel, cloves, and Szechuan pepper) provides a warm, almost spicy flavor due to the tingling effects of the Szechuan peppercorns and also delivers a cooling, nearly sweet effect due to the clove flavor.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage and shelf life
Store Five Spices with Sechuan Peper mix in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Sunlight and heat can reduce the nutritional and flavoring quality of the mix. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Five Spices with Sechuan Peper mix when properly stored, have a shelf life for up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Five Spices with Sechuan Peper is a mix of spices that only grows in tropical climate.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01).
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by SKAL as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.