Now delivering organic and healthy ingredients to all of the Netherlands.
Start typing and hit Enter
Barbecue Rub Organic
An amazing blend for any type of barbeque
Producer: Wild Sage Foods
Origin: Multiple Origins
A well balanced spice blend that provides a good contrast between sweet and savoury. It is amazing in roasted vegetables or even as part of a homemade sauce. It will end up being your go to blend for every recipe you want to add character and flavour depth.
Available for shipping or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Barbecue Rub Organic
Ingredients: Mined garlic, sea salt, smoked paprika, long pepper, onion powder, coconut sugar and cayenne pepper - all organic
Storage and shelf life
Store BBQ rub in a cool, dry, airtight container, away from the sunlight and heat.
BBQ rub, when stored properly, will retain flavor and potency for up to 1 year
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
How to use
Springle in vegatbles and any type of protein you are using! You can also add to your housemade bbq sauce or any type of sauce you want to add balanced flavour of savory and sweet
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- The blend was created by Wild Sage Foods in Amsterdam but the origin of the spices used are able to be sourced locally
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is created by Wild Sage Foods using ingredients from the store, which are certified organic by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01).
- Producer's impact
- Our suppliers have maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects. This product come from responsible sources and is certified by SKAL as organic agriculture. They also have ensured their producer conducts business respectfully, has transparent chains, produces climate neutrally, uses renewable packaging and shows social commitment.