Free pick up from the store in de Pijp Amsterdam | FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Onion Curry Chutney
Origin: Amsterdam, Netherlands
A delicious onion chutney made with locally grown onions with curry powder. Tastes divine with cheese on a sandwich or with pâté. And is also very tasty with grilled vegetables or smoked fish.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Please check in the package for more information
Shipping and delivery
Item is available for delivery and pick up from the store
How to use
- in savory yogurt with fresh herbs, pink pepper and some sea salt
- on a sourdough sandwich with goat cheese
- on a good ball with a burger next to summer grilled vegetables
- in a warming lentil soup with cumin seeds through the mayo with self-cut fries with a well-smoked mackerel
- Tasty & fresh
- The product comes in small batches directly from the kitchen in Amsterdam. Each batch is sampled to ensure texture, taste and smell are ideal for every use.
- Ingredients are grown locally and sustainably from farms in Amsterdam and North Holland and prepared in Amsterdam - it doesn’t get more local than that!
- Our impact
- This product is very low impact. The product is locally sourced and delivered by the producer to our store, resulting in a low carbon footprint. It comes in reusable containers, nearly eliminating waste.
- Charlotte produces this high quality product without chemicals or pesticides. Detailed records are kept for all batches and strict hygienic measures are maintained. Yet, like many small producers, organic certification is not financially feasible.
- Producer's impact
- You can rest assured that Charlotte is a sustainable and ethical producer.