FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Oat Flakes Fine Organic
Our Organic fine oat flakes are naturally high in fiber and a good source of iron – the ultimate superfood. Fine oat flakes are chopped into slightly smaller pieces so as to cook more quickly. They are good in porridge or other dishes calling for quick oats.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Store organic oats in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Sunlight and heat can reduce the nutritional and flavoring quality of the oats. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Organic oats, when properly stored, have a shelf life for up to 2 years.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
Nutritional Value per 100 g
Energy 365 kCal
Protein (g) 14
Fat (g) 6.9 (Saturated: 1.2)
Carbohydrates (g) 56 (Sugars: 1.3)
Dietary fiber (g) 11
Salt (g) 0
Allergens: Gluten and possible cross contamination of soya protein (derivatives), wheat, rye, nuts (derivatives), sesame.
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Oats are the Top 1 crop in Finland. Our come from Finland.
- Our impact
- We buy from our supplier in bulk in large quantities and in compostable packaging and therefore conscious of our environmental footprint.
- Our organic oat flakes are organically certified by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01)
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier shares our direction on organic agriculture and ethical, social aspects on food chain. They are committed to long term relationships with the farmers they work with around the world to ensure highest level of product quality and life for them. They hold several certifications on organic farming, social, environmental and fair trade, quality assurance, processing of ingredients (SKAL, USD Organic, IBD Fair Trade, Vegan, RSPO, Demeter, EKO, BRCGS, Riskplaza).