Now delivering organic and healthy ingredients to all of the Netherlands.
Start typing and hit Enter
Coconut Desiccated Medium Organic
Sri Lanka Coconut is considered the best quality in the global market
Origin: Sri Lanka
Our organic desiccated coconut is made from organic coconut flesh, which is simply dehydrated and ground. It has no added preservatives, anti-caking agents, sugar, colors, or flavors and is non-GMO. It has a soft, light texture and is full of irresistible fresh coconut flavor and aroma.
Available for shipping or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
Storage and shelf life
The desiccated coconut can be transferred to an airtight glass container and will keep at room-temperature for around six months.
You can also refrigerate them for longer, or even freeze them, for up to a year (or even longer).
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
Nutritional values (per 100 gram)
Energy 2805 KJ/ 670 Kcal
Protein (g) 6.7
Fat (g) 64.5
Carbohydrates (g) 7.4
Dietary fibre (g) 16.3
Salt (g) 0.09
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Our desiccated coconut could not be sourced locally. Ours come from Sri Lanka.
- Our impact
- We buy from our supplier in bulk in large quantities and in compostable packaging and therefore conscious of our environmental footprint.
- Our products are organically certified by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01)
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier shares our direction on organic agriculture and ethical, social aspects on food chain. They are committed to long term relationships with the farmers they work with around the world to ensure highest level of product quality and life for them. They hold several certifications on organic farming, social, environmental and fair trade, quality assurance, processing of ingredients (SKAL, USD Organic, IBD Fair Trade, Vegan, RSPO, Demeter, EKO, BRCGS, Riskplaza).