Free pick up from the store in de Pijp Amsterdam | FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Reishi Mushroom Powder Organic
The ultimate adaptogen that helps reduce stress, promote relaxation, and support immune health
Producer: Dirfis Mushrooms
Origin: Greece - Evia island
One of the most famous and widely used adaptogenic mushrooms. Native to East Asia it has spread across the world due to its numerous health benefits. It has been used for thousands of years to boost the immune system. Our powdered form makes it very easy to include in your daily routine. Use it in your morning smoothie and juice, or part of our warm beverage.
Free from fillers, binders, excipients and additives
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Reishi Mushroom Powder Organic
The reishi mushroom has its origin in the mountainous woodlands of Asian countries such as China, Korea and Japan. The habitat of this particular fungus is usually at the base of a hardwood tree, in humid conditions. In addition, the reishi mushroom needs a lot of shade. The mushroom is harvested in the months of August and October.
Ganoderma lucidum is the scientific name of the reishi mushroom. Ganoderma lucidum is a contraction of Ganos ('brightness') and Derma ('skin'). The Greek name Ganoderma boils down to the following: 'mushroom with the clear skin'. The Latin lucidum means 'shining'.
Storage and shelf life
Reishi mushroom powder will last 10-12 months when store in a cool dried place. They will last longer if frozen. We recommend using a glass container with a tight seal.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
100% Mushroom powder
Recommended daily dose:
500mg powder per 15kg body weight
Maximum daily dose (for cure purposes):
1g of powder per 10kg of body weight.
Intake in combination with Vitamin C increases the absorption of workable substances into your body
- Tasty & fresh
- We maintain a close relationship with our producers and have visited them in Evia, Greece and observed the whole process of collecting and cultivating mushrooms. Besides that though, we obtain certificates of chemical analysis. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- We weren't able to source Reishi mushroom powder from Netherlands. We chose this producer due to its years of experience and the fact that is still in EU region
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation by land. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product although is not organically certified it is of high quality
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects.