DELIVERING TO ALL NETHERLANDS
Start typing and hit Enter
Raisins Blue Thompson Organic
Sweet and slightly tangy raisins
Our organic blue Thompson raisins are juicy, sweet, moist, and slightly tangy; larger and more delicate than sultanas. They are naturally sun dried and completely unprocessed. They are perfect in oatmeal, yogurt, muesli, pudding, mixed with nuts, or eat as a healthy snack.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Store organic raisins in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Sunlight and heat can reduce the nutritional and flavoring quality of the raisin. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Organic raisins, when properly stored, have a shelf life for up to 1 year.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
Nutritional values (per 100 gram)
Energy 326 Kcal
Fat 0.5 g (saturated 0.2 g)
Carbohydrates 75.5 g (sugar 72.8 g)
Fibers 3.7 g
Protein 3.1 g
Salt 0.07 g
Allergens: No known allergens.
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- These grapes thrive in plenty of sun in summers and very mild winters. Ours come from Argentina.
- Our impact
- We buy from our supplier in bulk in large quantities and in compostable packaging and therefore conscious of our environmental footprint.
- Our products are organically certified by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01)
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier shares our direction on organic agriculture and ethical, social aspects on food chain. They are committed to long term relationships with the farmers they work with around the world to ensure highest level of product quality and life for them. They hold several certifications on organic farming, social, environmental and fair trade, quality assurance, processing of ingredients (SKAL, USD Organic, IBD Fair Trade, Vegan, RSPO, Demeter, EKO, BRCGS, Riskplaza).