FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Penne Wholewheat Organic
A healthier pasta made solely out of durum wholewheat semolina and lots of Italian craftsmanship.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Store organic penne in a dry and sealable food storage container – we recommend glass. Keep the container in a cool, dry and dark area out of the sun and heat. Keep the container away from liquids that may leak into it.
Organic penne, when properly stored, have a shelf life for up to 2 years.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
Nutritional Value per 100 g
Energy 364 Kcal
Protein (g) 11.5
Fat (g) 2.4 (Saturated: 0.6)
Carbohydrates (g) 70 (Sugars: 3.9)
Dietary fiber (g) 8
Salt (g) –
Moisture (g) < 12.5
Allergens: Gluten, wheat and possible cross contamination of soya oil (excepted pasta with soya).
- Tasty & fresh
- We are confident for the quality of our products due to our supplier’s high-quality standards and years of experience in the organic products. The product is not irradiated and do not contain any ingredient or additive derived from or produced using GMOs or their derivatives. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- When it comes to pasta... Italy is oneway!
- Our impact
- We buy from our supplier in bulk in large quantities and in compostable packaging and therefore conscious of our environmental footprint.
- Our pasta is organically certified by SKAL, the Dutch national certifier for organic produce and products (NL-BIO-01)
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier shares our direction on organic agriculture and ethical, social aspects on food chain. They are committed to long term relationships with the farmers they work with around the world to ensure highest level of product quality and life for them. They hold several certifications on organic farming, social, environmental and fair trade, quality assurance, processing of ingredients (SKAL, USD Organic, IBD Fair Trade, Vegan, RSPO, Demeter, EKO, BRCGS, Riskplaza).