FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Elidaki Cretan olives
A unique variety of olives from Crete
Producer: Felea Goods
Origin: Crete, Greece
A unique variety of small snack olives; You can only find them on the island of Crete and although they are small they are delicious and extremely versatile!
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Elidaki Cretan olives
A unique variety of olives that is only found in the island of Crete in Greece. Not your typical olives have a lots of flavour packed in a small size! They come in brine and extra virgin olive oil and will enhance your salads. They are great for an appetizer and a healthy snack.
Storage and shelf life
Choose a glass jar and make sure that your olives are always covered by the brine. They can be even be kept in the fridge.
If covered and properly stored, olives boast a pretty impressive shelf-life, even if the jar has been opened.
They will stay fresh for 12 to 18 months
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in glass jars. We are doing our part to close the loop towards circularity by offering this product in glass container with a deposit (Statiegeld) which can be refunded in full for your next purchase.
- Tasty & fresh
- Crete We maintain a close relationship with our producers from Peloponnese and trust their ethos and ways of treating the land. Besides that, though, we obtain certificates of chemical analysis to ensure the quality and always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Our olives grow under the Greek sun in an ideal climate for their development, making it a superb product with taste and aroma.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by BIO IRIS (GR-BIO-06).
- Producer's impact
- Our producers are all small batch olive growers in the region of South Peloponnese in Greece. They have been taking care of the land and the trees for generations and have a love and passion for the olive tree. They use organic farming techniques, which are much more sustainable than conventional.