Free pick up from the store in de Pijp Amsterdam | FREE SHIPPING to NL for orders > €50
Start typing and hit Enter
Dried Porcini Mushrooms
The King of mushrooms
Producer: Dirfis Mushrooms
Origin: Evia, Greece
Our wild Porcini mushrooms are handpicked from the virgin forest of Epirus and Rodopi in Greece. A bouquet of wet earth, hazelnuts, and forest; they contain 25% of protein and a wealth of mineral elements.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
Storage and shelf life
Dried mushrooms hold up best when they’ve been stored in an airtight container. Keep them in a dark, dry place like the back of your cupboard or even your freezer. As long as they’re kept dry, dried mushrooms can last indefinitely.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick-up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
Nutritional values per 100g
Energy (kJ/kcal) 1306/310
- of which saturated fats 0.28g
- of which sugars 8.4g
How to use
Rehydrate the dried mushrooms in hot water for 60 minutes. Drain them in a fine sieve. You have to cook the rehydrated mushrooms just like the fresh ones.
You should also take advantage of the delicious and potent broth that was created from rehydrating the dried mushrooms.
To give dishes an extra flavor and texture, you can also grind dried porcini into a powder and sprinkle it over cold and hot dishes just before serving.
- Tasty & fresh
- We maintain a close relationship with our producers and have visited them in Evia, Greece and observed the whole process of collecting and cultivating mushrooms. Besides that though, we obtain certificates of chemical analysis. We always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- We weren't able to source dried wild hand-picked mushrooms from Netherlands. We chose this producer due to its years of experience and access to delicious mushrooms
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation by land. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product although is not organically certified its hand picked from the mountains in Greece
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier has maintained a policy of fairness, caring about the environmental aspects of their business as well as its social and economic aspects.