CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Coffee Beans Decaf RUM BABA
Proud to serve and sell the best coffee in Amsterdam
Producer: Uganda - Village of Buzemunwa
Origin: Ethiopia, Roasted: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Premium and locally roasted coffee beans by RUM BABA. Enjoy them always freshly roasted without the plastic packaging and ground to your liking.
Profile: Chocolate, Round, Full
Location: Aldea Urrlalta, New Oriente / farm Lomas Atlas
Processing: Washed - C02 Decaffeination
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Coffee Beans Decaf RUM BABA
This Ugandan Arabica grew organically in volcanic soils as high as 1,700 m.a.s.l, with a distinctive profile of medium/full body coffee with fruity notes. Its Volcanic land where coffee is grown by local smallholders who as individual households bring their cherries/harvest to local collectionts points in the area. This coffee is directly tracable to a collection point near the local village of Buzemunwa.
Its a great coffee from an area not so famous as an origin of (specialty) coffee. It is an accessible coffee with character, It is tracable to the source and directly contributes to households in the area of the farmers
Storage and shelf life
Keep your coffee beans in an airtight container away from direct sunlight and moisture.
The coffee beans are always freshly roasted and delivered at our store soon after. Therefore you will be able to enjoy them for some weeks. Have in mind though that their taste and aroma deteriorate the the move away from the roasting date.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
The product is delivered in recycled paper bags.
- Tasty & fresh
- We work together with Rum Baba in small batches always ensuring the freshness, taste and smell of each batch
- Rum Baba roastery is located in Amsterdam
- Our impact
- We plan the roasting depending on the needs of the store and therefore there is never waste or old coffee beans. You can buy as much as you want and take it home in reusable containers, nearly eliminating waste
- Rum Baba works with small farms and very carefully selecting the people they work with. Due to that the certification is not always financially feasible. You can rest assured though about the high quality of the green beans that are imported
- Producer's impact
- Rum Baba works together with small farmers and therefore support small communities around the world.