15% Off Your First Purchase (WILDWELCOME), FREE shipping (SUMMERMADNESS) | Now delivering to all of the Netherlands
Start typing and hit Enter
Blackberries & Laurel Spread
Delicious Dutch fruit jam with a twist
Origin: Amsterdam, Netherlands
A delicious jam made 100% out of ripe Dutch fruit. So good, so sweet, there is no need for a lot of sugar. It is very tasty on bread, a rusk or in your granola. It will also taste heavenly with ice cream or blue cheese.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Blackberries & Laurel Spread
A locally made jam that cannot be called jam because it contains too much fruit; 70% ripe picked Dutch fruit!
So good, so sweet, we don't need a lot of sugar, we keep that as pure as possible.
But always in combination with a herb, that makes it so damn good!
Storage and shelf life
Once opened keep your jam in the fridge. We advice to be consumed in a month
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick-up from our store in de Pijp.
- Tasty & fresh
- The product comes in small batches directly from the kitchen in Amsterdam. Each batch is sampled to ensure texture, taste and smell are ideal for every use.
- Ingredients are grown locally and sustainably from farms in Amsterdam and North Holland and prepared in Amsterdam - it doesn’t get more local than that!
- Our impact
- This product is very low impact. The product is locally sourced and delivered by the producer to our store, resulting in a low carbon footprint. It comes in reusable containers, nearly eliminating waste.
- Charlotte produces this high quality product without chemicals or pesticides. Detailed records are kept for all batches and strict hygienic measures are maintained. Yet, like many small scale producers, organic certification is not financially feasible.
- Producer's impact
- You can rest assured that Charlotte is a sustainable and ethical producer.