CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Coconut Water + Lime Leaf Kombucha Cultcha 250ml
Producer: Cultcha Kombucha
Origin: Amsterdam, Netherlands
This unique blend is exotic and refreshingly tangy. More tart and sweet than our other brews, this is a favourite of the experienced kombucha drinker.
unpasteurised • fermented • vegan • raw • gluten-free • nothing artificial!
Available for local delivery only or pickup in Amsterdam.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Coconut Water + Lime Leaf Kombucha Cultcha 250ml
BAIN Jasmine Kombucha has an elegant brightness with mild floral notes. Its pleasant lemon-like acidity is perfectly balanced with a subtle sweetness. A deliciously refreshing, light-bodied non-alcoholic beverage.
Made with hand rolled tea leaves from Fujian, scented with fresh jasmine flowers.
Ingredients – Jasmine Green Tea, Scoby, sugar, mineral water
Storage and shelf life
Keep kombucha always refrigerated. Once opened, ideally consume it in a week's time.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from our store in de Pijp.
green tea, black tea, fair trade raw cane sugar, live kombucha culture, coconut water, kaffir lime leaves
- Tasty & fresh
- We’ve selected our product due to the strong quality control process of our supplier and their relationship with their producers. We are confident in the high quality of the product evident from the taste, smell and coloring.
- BAIN's brewery is in Rotterdam
- Our impact
- The product comes in recycled glass bottles, that we aim to return back to the supplier to be used again.
- The product is made out of organically certified ingredients from Landzicht biologisch, a fully certified NL-BIO-01 Organic / Bio farm.
- Producer's impact
- Our supplier shares our direction on organic agriculture and ethical, social aspects on food chain. They are committed to long term relationships with the farmers they work with around the world to ensure highest level of product quality and life for them.