CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Chopped Tomato Greek Organic 370g
Tomatoes ripen under the Greek sun!
Producer: Family Farms
Peeled and chopped tomatoes in slightly concentrated tomato juice, 100% only the best quality greek summer harvest tomatoes. Perfectly balanced sweetness and acidity will add a clear and full tomato flavour to your soups, stews and other recipes.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Chopped Tomato Greek Organic 370g
Chopped greek tomatoes in large pieces to maintain the aroma, freshness and authentic taste of this amazing fruit. The greek sun is ideal to develop the unique taste of tomatoes. Only the best and fully ripen tomatoes are used to make this product.
They have a nice balance of sweetness and acidity, with a clear and strong tomato flavour.
Storage and shelf life
Once opened it's advisable to be used in a week. You can prolog for a while the shelf life if you add a layer of olive oil on top.
Shipping and delivery
The product is available for delivery and pick up from store
- Tasty & fresh
- We maintain a close relationship with our producers from Peloponnese and trust their ethos and ways of treating the land. Besides that, though, we obtain certificates of chemical analysis to ensure the quality of the herbs and always try each batch for freshness and taste as soon as they arrive to our store to ensure that meets our standards.
- Our tomatoes grow and slowly dry under the Greek sun in an ideal climate for their development, making it a superb product with taste and aroma much better than that available in the Netherlands.
- Our impact
- We buy in bulk from our supplier to reduce packaging and carbon footprint from transportation. We offer the product in reusable or recyclable packaging.
- The product is certified organic by BIO HELLAS (GR-BIO-03).
- Producer's impact
- Our producers are all small batch tomato growers in the region of Peloponnese. They have been taking care of the land for generations. They use organic farming techniques, which are much more sustainable than conventional.