CHECK OUT OUR WINTER SALES!
Start typing and hit Enter
Cherry & Rosemary Spread
Origin: Amsterdam, Netherlands
A delicious jam made 100% out of ripe dutch fruit. So good, so sweet, there is no need for a lot of sugar. Cherry & Rosemary Spread goes well on toast and even chocolate cake. And is also very tasty with brie, a firm pâté, or roasted peppers.
Available for shipping everywhere in the Netherlands or local pickup.
For bulk wholesale prices please contact us with your request at email@example.com
About Cherry & Rosemary Spread
Cherry & Rosemary Spread jam that cannot be called jam because it contains too much fruit, 70% ripe picked Dutch fruit. So good, so sweet, we don’t need a lot of sugar, we keep that as pure as possible. But always in combination with a herb, that makes it damn good!
Potverdorie! has been working with Kees Hamelink since the dry, hot summer of 2018. A few times a year they see each other in his plum orchard in Wemeldinge. This makes it clear that growing fruit is manual work, hard work. Not only when picking, but all year round. It needs to be pruned, cared for and watered. The weather plays a crucial role and can easily determine the harvest.
The size, shape or color should not be the yardstick, it’s the taste that counts. You have to work hard and you pay a fair price for that, which we think is important and normal. This applies to all our growers. The fruit is picked and therefore has the perfect taste.
Shipping and delivery
Item is available for delivery and pick up from the store.
How to use
in savory yogurt with fresh herbs, pink pepper and some sea salt
on a sourdough sandwich with goat cheese
on a good ball with a burger
next to summer grilled vegetables
in a warming lentil soup with cumin seeds
through the mayo with self-cut fries
with a well-smoked mackerel
- Tasty & fresh
- The product comes in small batches directly from the kitchen in Amsterdam. Each batch is sampled to ensure texture, taste and smell are ideal for every use.
- Ingredients are grown locally and sustainably from farms in Amsterdam and North Holland and prepared in Amsterdam - it doesn’t get more local than that!
- Our impact
- This product is very low impact. The product is locally sourced and delivered by the producer to our store, resulting in a low carbon footprint. It comes in reusable containers, nearly eliminating waste.
- Charlotte produces this high quality product without chemicals or pesticides. Detailed records are kept for all batches and strict hygienic measures are maintained. Yet, like many small producers, organic certification is not financially feasible.
- Producer's impact
- You can rest assured that Charlotte is a sustainable and ethical producer.