A tasty vegan frittata from Valentina
Who wouldn’t like a tasty vegan frittata? Valentina from my_vegan_fam, is sharing with us her yummy recipe!
What do you need
- 150g chickpea flour
- 250g of water
- 3 spring onions
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 4g salt
How to do it!
- In a bowl mix the chickpea flour with salt, water, and 2 TBSP oil.
- Mix well to get rid of clumps, let rest for at least 30min.
- Slice the spring onions, in a skillet stir fry them with 1 TBSP of oil and a little bit of salt.
- When soft add the chickpea mixture, cover, and let cook until the upper side gets a bit firm.
- Turn it around and let the other side cook, turn the fire off when it is still soft, it will firm up more when cooling down.